Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Liebster Award Tag



Excitedly I've been nominated by two lovely bloggers to do the Liebster Award tag; this tag is circulating round the blogging world to get blogs with under 200 followers more noticed. I was nominated by Regina Rose & Imogen Fleur, both who which have amazing blogs:

http://regina-rosecoxen.blogspot.co.uk/
http://imogen-fleur.blogspot.co.uk/

Each tag has a different set of 11 questions chosen/written by the person who nominates your blog for a Liebster Award! As two bloggers nominated me, I'm going to be cheeky and answer both sets of questions..

Regina's Questions

1.If you were to be an animal what would you be? 
It's strange but I would like to be a penguin, they seem to have calm/peaceful stress free lives away from predators

2.What is your favourite shop? 
Hm, although cliche, it has to be Topshop - it is always the first website I go to when online shopping

3.If you were granted 3 wishes, what would they be? 
1. I would like be to able to travel back in time, not just in my life but into the past as well (I'm a history geek), 2. As 'lovey-dovey' as it sounds, I'd like to stay with my boyfriend for the rest of my life and 3. To get extremely good A-Level grades and a good job with minimal effort

4.What type of music genre do you listen to, and why?
MUSICAL THEATRE, performing is one of my favourite things in the world to do. My iPod is full of musicals, and if anyone was to ask me about pop/rock/chart music etc I wouldn't know a thing. Literally the only music I listen to is musicals. 

5.What is the one item you can't live without?
I have a cuddly bunny that I can't sleep without & have had since I was born, its fair to say I am very emotionally attached to her and would definitely not be able to live without her. (Notice how she is a 'her' and not an 'it'...ATTACHED)

6.Who is your favourite blogger?
I'm going to have to say Emma Sheldon from http://www.emtalks.co.uk/ her blog has done so well and I've read it since she first started blogging; also she went to the same secondary school I used to so I see her as a big inspiration.

7.How would you describe your fashion style?
It tends to change, sometimes I will feel the baggy boyfriend look, and sometimes I will wear really fitted stuff. However my stationary items tend to be blazers and tight trousers..I'd say it's quite classy.

8. Favourite alcohol drink?
Rose Wine, I can't drink spirits whatsoever I refuse to ever drink Vodka, Sambuca etc as I cannot understand why anyone would like them. 

9.Which celebrity do you admire?
I admire Beyonce for her strong feminine & woman power.

10.What is your favourite trend this season?
I'm still really enjoying the tartan phase, it has definitely been one of my favourite fashion trends. 

11. What would be your dream festival or holiday to go to?
My dream holiday would be somewhere romantic, not too hot and a load of sight seeing to do, as well as waterparks!

Imogen Fleur's Questions

1.If you were to be bought one beauty product, what would it be? A MAC lipstick

2.What colour is always on your nails?
For the past month my go-to colour has been BarryM's Matte Nail Paint in CRUSH

3.What is your favourite book?
Between by Jessica Warman. If you have not read this, I highly recommend it, it is the best book I have ever read

4.What is your favourite highstreet make up brand?
No7

5.What clothes shop do you go to most?
Topshop

6.Where would you like to visit most in the world?
I'd really like to go to Brazil, but also definitely Poland to visit Auschwitz concentration camp as I am a huge history nerd and have always wanted to go

7.What is your favourite skincare product?
I'm allergic to lanolin, which appears to be in just about everything so I have to be very careful with what I use on my skin. I'd have to say Simple is my favourite brand as it is one of the only ones I can use

8.What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
It would have to be my light blue pair of Joni Jeans from Topshop as they look good with pretty much everything: must have stationary item

9. Who would you like to meet most?
I'd like to meet Sierra Boggess, the most amazing Christine Daae there ever has been (Phantom Of The Opera 25th Anniversary at the Royal Albert Hall)

10.What is your favourite mascara?
The best mascara I have used is actually a drugstore one, the Max Factor Clump Defy Volumising mascara

11.What is your order at Starbucks?
Caramel Cream every time, even if it's cold


MY NOMINATIONS


My Questions:


1. What is your most used stationary clothing item and why?

2. What is your favourite makeup product and why?
3. If you could go back to any age in your life which would it be and why?
4. What is the most exciting thing about blogging to you?
5. Who is your favourite blogger and why?
6. Who is your favourite YouTuber and why?
7. What has been your favourite fashion trend?
8. Which brand is your favourite designer clothing brand?
9. What's your favourite thing about shopping and which shops do you visit the most?
10. What do you like to do after a long hard day of shopping?
11. If you had your own makeup/clothing/hair line, what would you name it?


**IMAGES NOT MINE**

Follower

Blogroll