Wednesday, 19 February 2014

TMI Tag

(Images not mine)

1: What are you wearing? Topshop Joni jeans and a plain black cami

2: Ever been in love? yes

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? yes, but not that lasted

4: How tall are you? 5'4

5: How much do you weigh? 7 stone

6: Any tattoos? Nope but I want one

7: Any piercings? Weirdly no, I had my ears done when I was 11 but they healed and I never got them re-done 

8: OTP? Apparently this means favourite couple, definitely JANYA (Jim Chapman and Tanya Burr)

9: Favorite show? Gossip Girl

10: Favorite bands? Like I said I have no idea as my music genre is strictly musical theatre

11: Something you miss? Wearing a uniform to school

12: Favorite song? Hm right now probably 'Think Of Me' from Phantom Of The Opera

13: How old are you? 17

14: Zodiac sign? Capricorn

15: Quality you look for in a partner? Sense of humour, caring, funny, romantic....

16: Favorite Quote? Not sure, not really a fan of quotes

17: Favorite actor? Meryl Streep, Ben Stiller, Gerard Butler and Amanda Seyfried

18: Favorite color? Yellow

19: Loud music or soft? Soft

20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My bath

21: How long does it take you to shower? Around 10-15 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? For school an hour including breakfast and organising my folders/bags etc but if i'm going shopping or somewhere nice then around an hour and a half

24: Turn on? Erm haha personal?

25: Turn off? Smoking, Topless photos, Open about themselves, 'Ladish' 

27: Fears? Small places

28: Last thing that made you cry? 'HER' the film that's just come out in the cinema

29: Last time you said you loved someone? Today

31: Last book you read? Rena's Promise

32: The book you’re currently reading? The Lucifer Effect and Auschwitz: Inside the Nazi State

33: Last show you watched? Gossip Girl

34: Last person you talked to? Boyfriend

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Boyfriend and Girlfriend

36: Favorite food? Pizzzzzzza

37: Place you want to visit? Auschwitz

38: Last place you were? In my house - my bedroom, out of my house - Rehearsals 

39: Do you have a crush? Nope

40: Last time you kissed someone? Last Saturday

41: Last time you were insulted? Not sure??

42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Mm, Rhubarb & Custard

43: What instruments do you play?? Piano, Flute, Guitar and Sing

44: Favorite piece of jewelery? My Pandora bracelet

45: Last sport you played? Erm...haha if dance counts?

46: Last song you sang? On My Own Les Mis (Exam song - I'm not just sad singing this at home)

47: Favorite chat up line? Erm not sure hahaha

48: Have you ever used it? -

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Last night all my musical theatre friends

50: Who should answer these questions next? I tag all my followers!

xxxx

Follower

Blogroll