Monday, 21 April 2014

DIY | Makeup Brush Holders/Storage



I'm not one for DIY posts, or at least I thought I wouldn't be, but today I wasn't feeling in the mood to revise and thought I'd be a little bit creative. I think makeup storage is just as important as makeup itself, I'm yet to buy Muji storage but I have been wanting it for a very long time. This literally took me 15 minutes to make if that, its a perfect way to store and separate your brushes with minimal cost and still look presentable in your makeup collection.




All I used was empty Nutella and coffee jars by taking off their labels and washing them out. I then chose some pretty ribbons, you can chose whichever type/colour you like, and then wrapped them round the top of the jar. Its so simple, yet looks so cute.




You can store whatever you like in the holders, I chose to store makeup brushes, nail files and cotton buds - just the everyday items I reach for when doing my makeup.

These custom brush holders honestly require little effort and cost, and saves you a trip to IKEA or TKmaxx to look for cute storage. - What do you think?


xxxx

Follower

Blogroll