Wednesday, 16 April 2014

SEVENTEEN Instant Glow Tan Cream Bronzer | Review


As featured in my 'Summer Wishlist' I picked up SEVENTEEN's Instant Glow Tan Cream Bronzer which was £4.99 from Boots. The luxury of buying this was that I paid for it on my Boots advantage card, I've built up so much money on it from collection points which makes me wonder how much money I actually spend in Boots! Either way it felt like a freebie as I hadn't actually paid in cash for it, which made it all the more exciting to try. If you read my blog regularly you'll know I am a huge fan of cream products, particularly because I find they moisturise the dry skin texture which I have. Cream bronzers, highlighters and blushers all contribute to give that 'Kim Kardashian' glow which millions of girls want to share with her - I believe it is one of the most viewed makeup tutorials on Youtube.


I like the packaging as it's quite sleek and of course black, which is my favourite colour when it comes to makeup product packaging. This product claims 'this lightweight cream bronzer contours cheekbones and decolletage for definition and colour' - Usually when products claim to do something in particular it gives the buyer high expectations, and with this product my expectations were high. 



At first I was confused as there was no colour selection, being quite pale I was slightly worried about what colour this would turn up on my skin. However I noticed the packaging also says 'Build YOUR perfect glow', I then realised this clever product is buildable to match your skin colour and appear the tone you would like it to be. 
The product did live up to its claims, the bronzer itself is very buildable as it can be applied very lightly for paler skin tones and then heavily for more tanned/dark skin tones. Although buildable too it is a lightweight cream which doesn't apply 'cakey' or too thick, and you can't feel it when you're wearing it either so it's perfect for spring/summer.


Ignoring the no makeup look and my pyjamas, this is the Instant Glow Tan Cream Bronzer slightly built up on top of MAC's Studio Sculpt Foundation with MUA's Complextion Kit highlighter swept across the top of my cheekbone. I'm really happy with this product, for me it works so much better than powder bronzers and it is definitely a product which I will be re-purchasing! For it's price of £4.99 it is great value for money and you get so much product with it.

Have you tried this product? What do you think of it? Are there any
other cream bronzers you've tried with are good? What are your favourite SEVENTEEN
products?

xxxxx






Follower

Blogroll