Thursday, 1 May 2014

Salcura Zeoderm Samples, Information & First Impressions




The other day I received one of Salcura's sample packs through the post. I'd been waiting for a while for this so I was excited when I saw the package waiting for me when I got home from school. Skin care is just as important as makeup and cosmetics, especially because it can completely change the application of a product when applied to your face. I wanted to try this out before I made a purchase as although I had read many positive things about the brand, I wanted to make sure it worked for my skin before buying something which would break me out of give me an allergic reaction. Unfortunately my skin is really sensitive and I do have Eczema, so when I saw this was good for both dry skin and Eczema I thought I couldn't really go wrong with it. I requested for a free sample pack through their website here and you can chose between the Zeoderm sample pack (which is the one featured in this blog post) or the Antiac sample pack. 






I opted for the Zeoderm pack just because I have both dry skin and Eczema, and also I'm not at all prone to acne so these products were more suited to my skin type. Salcura claim they are a 'natural skin therapy' which I do agree with, I would definitely say these products are more medically skincare than beauty products to illuminate and highlight your skin tone and they aim to mend your skin so that when using other products they work to their full potential and don't break your skin out at all.

The Zeoderm sample pack comes with three Salcura Zeoderm moisturiser samples which are each 3ml and 1 trial bottle of their DermaSpray Intensive which is 15ml. Neither the packaging or colour of the face cream (yellow toned) are attractive however their purpose works exactly like advertised. The cream itself is very moisturising and gets rid of dry skin after a few days of usage which is really good because with the weather getting hotter my skin especially is prone to breaking out and becoming dry as I do still wear heavy foundation the majority of the time in the summer. It is a lightweight cream and application so it doesn't feel at all heavy on your face which I absolutely love because I can't stand thick moisturisers as I find they don't help makeup application at all. I found as well this worked well as a primer, usually my makeup will still cling to dry patches after a few hours (4-6 hours) however this cream really prevented that which really was good for my skin.




The DermaSpray Intensive I think is such a good concept of skin care. The formation of the liquid is much like what you would experience when using a facial toner. This is meant to be used for specific dry areas and redness on your body/face rather than an overall skin product so it just gives that extra bit of tlc to the dry areas on your skin. The application is easy and again lightweight and I find that not too much comes out through just one spray so it can be used on tiny patches as well as larger ones. There is also no need to rub in the liquid as it quickly sinks into your skin leaving it to feel smooth and fully moisturised. 

The Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) retails at £8.99 and can be bought on Salcura's official website here and the DermaSpray Intensive Skin Nourishment Spray (50ml) retails at £9.99 and again can be purchased on their website here.

I think that the prices aren't bad at all for such great quality skin care products, however if you are skeptical at all I would definitely recommend requesting a sample pack just so you can try out whether these products work for you - an added bonus to requesting a sample pack is that you receive a 15% of voucher to use on their website! Salcura's products can also be bought in Boots, online at FeelUnique  and various other cosmetic websites.


Have you ever tried these products? Did they work for you?
Link reviews!
xxxx

Follower

Blogroll