Sunday, 1 June 2014

Topshop Makeup | Lipstick in Innocent



Hi girlies, today I have an exciting little post on my first ever Topshop lipstick, yes first. Shock horror, this is the first product I have tried from the Topshop makeup range despite it being released years ago! Of course I had to chose a lipstick, because I am 100% a lipstick hoarder and I'm actually in need of a new Muji case as it is full now. I am definitely the type of girl who will make baskets on every single makeup site of everything I want and never actually get round to purchasing them, and the Topshop makeup range is no exception. I've heard so many bloggers say that the Topshop lipsticks are exact dupes for MAC ones and for just £8.00 I had to find out whether this claim was true or not. One thing I have seen bloggers write is that they aren't a fan of the packaging, however I actually really like it. I'm not usually a fan of white packaged products but the off-white colour gives these lipsticks a sense of originality and I think the dark brown detailing is cute also. The stickers at the bottom definitely remind me of MAC however they are coloured so its easy to tell which lipstick is which.




I picked up the shade 'Innocent' which is a pale pink colour with slight light undertones. I would describe this lipstick as one of their Satin finishes, which is perfect for summer with its lightweight feel and easy application. I'm really trying to get into lighter/pink lipsticks so that I'm not stuck in a rut with my dark reds and purples and this one is gorgeous as its buildable and gives a really glossy finish.




What do you think of Topshop's lipsticks?
xxxx

Ps don't forget to enter my MAC LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY HERE

Follower

Blogroll