Monday, 7 July 2014

Lips Need Exfoliating Too! | Lush Mint Julips Lip Exfoliator



When it comes to exfoliating, my lips tend to be my most missed out area. I often forget to exfoliate my lips, typically because they aren't that chapped or dry, but it definitely makes a huge difference when applying lipstick. The Lush Lip Scrubs are perfect for removing excess dry skin from your lips and are also 100% edible which is amaaazing when they are so tasty. 

Mint Julips is the only one I've tried from Lush's Lip Scrub range which retail at £5.50 each, which isn't bad considering the amount of product you get. These work so well to keep your lips smooth and hydrated as they taste so nice its such a simple, easy and tasty product to use. Mint Julips is of course a mint taste, hence the name, but also has a slight vanilla essence to it which I love because it's not too over powering. The Lush Lip Scrubs also come in Bubblegum and Popcorn, I know a lot of my friends love the Bubblegum one but I reckon that would be a bit too sickly for me!

In summer, its so important to keep your lips hydrated because of how much the sun can dry out your skin. I would recommend this little product to anyone, it makes a huge difference to how healthy your lips look and makes applying matte lipsticks/glosses a whole lot easier and gives a much better finish.


Have you tried the Lush Lip Scrubs? What are your favourite Lush products?
xxxx

Follower

Blogroll