Saturday, 5 July 2014

New Found Love | Maybelline 'The Falsies' Volume Express Mascara


Before I start this post, I need to make a quick apology in advance due to not taking my own photos for this post. I know there's nothing quite more irritating than a blogger who doesn't use their own photos, and I am a firm believer that all beauty blogs look and feel so much better when their own photos are used. But, I sneakily took this image of tumblr because my packaging of this mascara is completely ruined and it looks awful which wouldn't make a beautiful photo whatsoever, so I hope you can forgive me for using a tumblr photo in this post! Aaah..one of my long rambling introductions again, not keeping my content concise and to the point is one of my main struggles especially when it comes to writing essays in my school exams as I ALWAYS run out of time...but on to my new all time favourite mascara.

I recently heard Emma Pickles say in her IMATS Haul  that you shouldn't start wearing false eyelashes unless you are prepared to wear them forever. It's true that they really do complete a makeup look, and after seeing myself with eyelashes on no eye makeup look really compares now. I was wearing them every single day until I rediscovered my love for Maybelline's 'The Falsies'. This has now firmly become my holy grail product which I will repurchase forever and ever. Although so many mascaras and other cosmetic products claim to work miracles to your face, Maybelline's claim that this mascara gives a false lash effect is 100% completely true. As you can tell this post is a complete rave post, I don't know what it is about this mascara but it honestly makes my eyelashes look insanely long and thick, and definitely false. My eyelashes are naturally curled and quite long, so I am guessing that is a bonus with this mascara as it is only going to enhance what is naturally there (not trying to blow my own trumpet) but anyone's eyelashes can be quite easily curled so this mascara must work its miracles on anyone who tries it. I've heard Tanya Burr rave about this product so much over the years and I can completely now understand why. I've had so many people ask if I have false eyelashes on, or just simply assume it - even my boyfriend who cannot establish the difference between real and false eyelashes asked if my eyelashes were false today!

Although the mascara wand itself looks like it just would do the opposite of separate your lashes, I don't think this should be anything to put you off. This product retails at just £7.99 and can also be bought in waterproof and two other slightly different variations. Comparing the price to a Dior mascara I purchased a while ago which was £23.00 I have no complaints and I can say that it was a better mascara by miles...please girls just try this product!
I would love to hear your opinions on this product & see whether you rave about it
as much as I do.
xxxx

**IMAGES NOT MINE** 

Follower

Blogroll