Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Autumn Clothing Wishlist | HIGHSTREET


Autumn is on the horizon, and despite the sadness of the six week holiday ending and having to return back to education, I can't quite contain my excitement that the Autumn season is just around the corner. Autumn and winter are my favourite seasons, I especially love bonfire night it is one of my favourite times of the year! Autumn also comes with amazing fashion trends, and of course it is completely makeup appropriate to bring out all the dark red and purple lipsticks I own. But for now, here's my Autumn clothing picks...

'EXPLICIT CONTENT' TORN BACK CROP TOP (WHITE) - This is definitely an unsual item of clothing for me, but recently I've really been into slogan tees. I just think with a pair of jeans and ankle boots and a nice jacket they work really well together. I love the detailing at the back although it is quite daring. 

SUPER SKINNY SUPER LOW JEANS - H&M are one of my favourite high street shops, and their jeans are no exception. Despite being a huge fan of the jeans by Topshop (which will always be my ultimate favourite), H&M do really good long lasting pairs of jeans which are a lot warmer than the Topshop ones because of their thicker material - making them perfect for the colder months of the year. I love how casual this pair of jeans are and the rips make them a bit more stylish than your average pair of denim jeans.

GREY TEE WITH MESH STRIPES - Like I said, I've been really in to tees recently, particularly just because you can throw them on with jeans and a leather jacket and you're ready to go. H&M do some really comfy tees and this is one of my favourites.

WATERFALL JACKET - I still haven't got an autumn/winter appropriate coat, and being honest I'll probably never get round to it. But this was one that just happened to take my fancy while having a browse through the Topshop website and I'm all for trying different styles at the moment.

OVERSIZED JUMPER - I love jumpers that are baggy and oversized, but I can't stand it when they're really thick/woolley and don't fit under leather jackets or blazers so this one is perfect and can be layered up with a fitted jacket and scarf.

CHECK JACQUARD JUMPER - I'm all about the jacquard trend at the moment, I'm seeing it everywhere..Instagram, Tumblr, Youtube. This is quite a structured/boxy fit but I like that as its one of those pieces you can dress down or up.

NUMBER 24 TEE - Again, another tee. I just liked the monochrome feel to this t-shirt and its one of those tops I'd wear pretty much everyday to lounge around in, especially as I'd probably get it in a bigger size.

JAMIE RIPPED JEANS - Topshop jeans are by far the comfiest jeans I have ever worn, and is it just me or are rips on major trend at the moment? Everyone seems to be rocking them right now and they're something a little edgier. 

LEATHER LOOK WRAP SKORT - This has to be my favourite item on my wishlist, I love skorts and the leather look trend especially when this is such a staple piece and could be styled in so many different ways.

CHUNKY PLATFORM CHELSEA BOOTS - Aaaaah these Chelsea boots are gorgeous! I've never owned a pair of Chelsea boots and I have to say, I have no idea why. Also, I'm tiny so of course I'm going to chose a pair with a heel.


What's on your A/W 14 wishlist? 
xxxx


Follower

Blogroll