Friday, 22 August 2014

The Mom Jean Edit | Collab With FLAWLESSFLARE


Mom/Boyfriend jeans have been on super trend this past year, particularly when Topshop released their collection of the style jeans which sent many girls to the hype of them. They've always been an item of clothing I've wanted to wear and pull off, but never really thought I could. I took the bullet anyway when I saw the Blank NYC Denim Rolled Boyfriend Jeans on SHOPBOPI ordered the jeans in a waist size 27 inches, which I knew would be slightly too big for me as I am usually a 25, but as these were the smallest size they had due to it being a sale item, I assumed it would be okay anyway. Aaah I was wrong, they were too big for me (despite being ridiculously comfortable), so I got my friend Phoebe from FlawlessFlare to model them for me as they were a perfect fit on her...


What do you think of Mom/Boyfriend style jeans? Can you pull them off? 

xxxx

*

Follower

Blogroll