Monday, 22 September 2014

A/W Fashion Haul | OASAP, Charity Shops, New Look etc


Today I am bringing you my latest fashion purchases for the A/W season, fashion has never really been something to come naturally to me, but I do absolutely love it. I'm still loving the fact that monochrome is back in this season (although in my eyes it can never leave), and a pair of jeans, nice top paired with a blazer/jacket is my go-to outfit on a daily basis. 

Stripes are one of my favourite patterns, and you can't go wrong with a stripey tee and some high waisted jeans. My striped chiffon shirt is from OASAP, which is a website with loads of dupes/replica's to the clothing seen in Zara, but at a much cheaper price! I also found the acid wash jeans in a charity shop for £2, can you believe that?! I am queen of the charity shops (there was no link, so I have linked some high street dupes) and I'm always finding new items in there for the lowest prices! These jeans fit exactly the same as the Topshop Leigh Jeans which means they are perfect practical and comfortable for everyday wear at school/college. 

Hopefully you'll like something you see here, the cream jacket is another one of my new favourite items which my friend Phoebe from FlawlessFlare kindly gave to me! 

What have you hauled for the upcoming A/W season? 
xxxx

*

Follower

Blogroll