Saturday, 13 September 2014

The Classy Edit | FT Rebecca Minkoff


Sorry about the day late post, but I'm so busy with going back to school and sorting that side of my life out at the moment (unfortunately)! I thought I'd put together an outfit post as I've been loving the classier look right now. You all know that black and white are my go to when it comes to putting an outfit together, and I have no shame in saying that I am definitely not a colour girl when it comes to fashion and monochrome is my favourite ever trend..

Here's my day to evening classy out fit with a bit of edge thrown in there from the rips in the jeans and the spikey statement necklace! The courts and necklace dress the outfit up that little bit more, but this is still something you could get away with on a day to day basis!

Oh, and how gorgeous is my new Rebecca Minkoff tote bag? I'm in love!
xxxx

*

Follower

Blogroll