Wednesday, 1 October 2014

October Wishlist | FT Zoella Beauty

I can't believe its already October, as every month its time for a new wishlist and time to say just how fast the previous month has gone. October for me means the start of everything exciting, Halloween, Bonfire, Christmas and I'm 18 aaah. I'm feeling a little bit of everything this month, so its not so much my standard black and white wishlist...

I'm absolutely loving tapered trousers at the moment, and leather is definitely something wearable in the colder months. I adore leather items but in the summer its just too warm to wear them, so these are definitely going to be a favourite this month.  Like wise a leather skirt is also on my wishlist as I just think they add edge to a plain outfit, and of course you can't go wrong with black - as I always say. 

I've been in need of a new purse for months as mine has completely fallen apart, when I saw this Marc Jacobs one its pretty safe to say I fell in love. Orange is a personal favourite colour and a purse this beautiful cannot be ignored from this months wishlist, aaaaaaah in love!

Zoella, who I am sure everyone is aware of, has just launched her beauty products which are all absolutely gorgeous and right up my street. Its always a plus to support people in the community as well who you've watched for ages and Zoe has always been a main YouTube favourite. I adore the colour scheme and cuteness of the makeup cases, I definitely want her whole collection..

As its coming up to Christmas (well in my opinion anyway!), candles are a must have. This one is definitely seasonal appropriate and will just make me bedroom that extra little bit homely. 

Last but not least these beautiful nude Kurt Geiger court shoes, this is definitely something I'll be asking for this Christmas as they're a little bit on the pricey side for me, but they are so elegant and classy I can't not love them.


What's on your wishlist this month?
xxxx








Follower

Blogroll