Sunday, 19 October 2014

Topshop Sale Picks! | Up To 50% Off

MIXED LEAF JUMPSUIT // SASSY PLATFORM SHOES // TWO-TONED METALLIC CLUTCH // STRIPED SKATER DRESS // FLORAL CAMI DRESS // BLACK ANKLE BOOTS // FLORAL CUTOUT DRESS // BLACK & PINK BRALET // WRAP SKORT // CUTOUT SKATER DRESS // CONTRAST PLATFORMS //FLORAL PLAYSUIT // JERSEY SPORT MIDI // A LINE SKIRT // PEONY BOOTS // CUTOUT BOOTS // PEPLUM VEST / EYE LASH BRALET

I don't usually post on Sundays, but after browsing through the Topshop sale I couldn't resit sharing my top picks with you. I must say, I haven't exactly scaled it down to a few favourites but there was too much on offer for me to not like pretty much everything.

This season I'm feeling jumpsuits and patterned items - if you've been reading my blog recently you'll know that I'm trying to be more brave with my outfits (not just the standard black and white outfits I wear on a daily basis)! 

Everything on this wishlist can be pretty much worn day or night, and that's why I'm loving the Topshop sale right now. I have to be honest, I haven't been into Topshop for a long time as H&M has pretty much been my go-to for months now and is definitely my favourite store . So, I've gone a bit Topshop crazy while re finding my love for their clothes!

Are you going to treat yourself to the Topshop sale? What would be your picks?

Katherine x 


Follower

Blogroll