Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Updated Autumn/Winter Wishlist


This season I'm lusting after a bit of everything, I've definitely been more brave with my clothes recently by wearing more colourful patterned items but I'm getting to the more autumnal stage of the season now and its time for those dark reds and plums...

Missguided are on their game at the moment, I love pretty much everything from their website and this black wrap crop top has been on my eye for a while. A black crop can go with pretty much anything, and long sleeves are perfect for winter and the wrap detailing just changes an out fit a little bit more. 

Aaaah leather, what can I say? I love leather, whether its real or fake. I am in love with leather trousers and Chelsea boots right now and these are no exception. The two paired together would be a dream - and leather gloves are most definitely the most classy and warm gloves to wear this season.

Blazers have and always will be my thing, despite the fact that pretty much everyone wears them. I just love blazers, they're simple and dress up a plain tee and jean outfit really well. As for the beautiful pink New Look skort, there's no occasion that isn't appropriate for a skort...they pretty much suit anything and everything. 

What's on your wishlist this A/W? Whats your favourite high street fashion brand?
xxxx

Follower

Blogroll