Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Christmas Party Look | Missguided, Shopbop, New Look & More!

Christmas Party Look!

Christmas Party Look! by katherinerosie featuring black pumps
MIDI DRESS // STRAPPY PLATFORMS // STATEMENT NECKLACE // CLUTCH // NAIL POLISH // MAC LIPSTICK

Don't hate me! I know it's only November, but I am so unbelievably excited for Christmas its unreal! Its definitely my favourite time of the year, and my birthday is Christmas day which makes it 100x more exciting. Missguided have been on point this season, they pretty much always are, but everytime I go to find something I need (want) its always Missguided I head over to first, and I'm in love with this dress.


Whats your Christmas party look? Are there any online shops I should be checking out
for this Christmas?
Katherine x

Follower

Blogroll