Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | High End for Her & Huge Shopbop Discounts

Xmas gift guide for her


Hello everyone, so today I am bringing you the first of my Christmas gift guides from the series I am going to be typing away in the weeks running up to Christmas! I'm looking forward to this Christmas a lot more than the past few we've had as everything seems so festive at the moment (fairy lights, christmas shopping, dark nights) - it's crazy how fast this year has gone (a typical thing every blogger says, I know, but its so true!). The first Gift guide I've written for you all is a high end gift guide for 'her', I know the majority of my audience are female but everyone must have a special woman in their life whether it be their mum, best friend, sister, auntie, cousin, grandmother...and why not treat them this year? After all they do a lot for us!

PINK by Victoria's Secret Luggage Bag - I've been lusting after one of these recently, and I wouldn't mind receiving one this Christmas! Every girl goes away throughout their life, or stops at a friends after a night out partying and this is the most perfect spacious bag for any fitting occasion...I dreaam.


Topshop Lipsticks - The Topshop lipsticks are gorgeous, with a smooth finish and long lasting pigmentation. I never know whether to class them as drugstore or high end, but these are an exact dupe for MAC's lipsticks and a perfect stocking filler.

Rifle Paper Co Calendar -  No girl or woman can go without a new calendar for Christmas, there's something exciting about planning the whole of next year before it even starts and I know how much I love a good plan, this will definitely come in really handy!

Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Bag - Ahhh the quilted bags, jackets, even leggings - its all in this Christmas! I've never owned a luxurious quilted bag and Rebecca Minkoff are one of my favourite brands...this bag is so dreamy.
Michael Kors Tote Bag - I can't seem to go a wishlist/gift guide without something from Michael Kors but this bag is beautiful and I can see any one falling in love with it this Christmas. My favourite thing about tan bags is that they suit any outfit and are different from the typical black bag (which I'm forever sporting) most carry round.

Gift Sets - Gift sets are one of my favourite things about Christmas, whether its the seasonal collections from MAC or Bobbi Brown, or just the little bath sets found in John Lewis and Debenhams, they always get me excited. You get so much for your money with gift sets so its worth thinking about when considering your Christmas shopping this year.

One final thing...

SHOPBOP are hosting a huge sale starting tomorrow (25/11/14) until December 1st. There are huge discounts to be gained through applying this gift code at the checkout : GOBIG14
This is one of Shopbop's HUGE EVENTS and the more you spend the more you save as the discount increases when you spend more - see more details HERE.

Make sure you check my Twitter for updates on The Big Event by Shopbop @katherinerosie_

Also, be sure to follow Shopbop on Twitter for extra information and sale promotions! @shopbop

As I have said many times, Shopbop have the best delivery service from outside the UK I have tried. The delivery usually takes 2-3 days (from the USA!) and is available to track really easily and I would never say this if it was not true! I couldn't recommend their website enough, so head over their to get your Christmas shopping done and dusted and then relax in the last few weeks before Christmas! 

Look out for the next few gift guides soon and leave comments below telling me whats on your Christmas wishlist this year! 

Katherine x

Follower

Blogroll