Saturday, 22 November 2014

SHOPBOP #Seasontoshine Holiday Gift Boutique | 4 Girly Christmas Ideas!

Shopbop #seasontoshine Holiday Gift Boutique

Shopbop #seasontoshine Holiday Gift Boutique by katherineallanach featuring a black and white tea pot
KATE SPADE WATCH // IPHONE CASE // CHECKED MUG // LEATHER BRACELET 


My favourite stores to shop online on are those which have various different brands to chose from, big department stores with loads on offer. House of Fraser and Debenhams are my go to when it comes to making a big beauty order, but when it comes to clothes and accessories I'm not a huge fan. I've been using Shopbop for a good few months now, and I'm so impressed with it - especially the super fast delivery (which only takes 2-3 days from the USA!). Shopbop have just introduced their #SeasontoShine gift boutique, their favourite gift picks for everyone! Here are a few of my favourite items from the boutique...what will be yours?
What's on your wishlist this Christmas?
Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin'
Katherine x

Follower

Blogroll