Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Update & New Products | Makeup Revolution and Blush Cosmetics!


I feel like I haven't been able to blog in a really long time, properly anyway! I've been hugely busy at the moment with coursework, but I am still trying to make as much time for my blog as possible! The winter lighting does not help at all either, so I apologise in advance for the quality of the photos in this post...I've had to use artificial lighting! Recently I've been sent a few new products to try out, and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to share the ones I've been using most frequently this past month.

I'm so pleased Makeup Revolution sent me their newest Blush and Contour palette (above photo) in the shade 'Golden Sugar'. I absolutely love it, in this palette there are more highlights than contours, but there's such a variety you could do any look with them, especially in Christmas time.



I've been waiting to try out one of Makeup Revolution's Iconic palettes forever now, and I'm so pleased to finally have one! I love the quality of all their eyeshadows and this palette in the shade 'Dreams' has definitely not let me down. Have you tried this?



This is my new all time favourite mascara, I absolutely love it! The snake-skin packaging is gorgeous, and the pigmentation of the mascara makes my eyes really pop. I'm so pleased to have found a cheaper alternative for Maybelline's Falsies on the market!




Blush Cosmetics are a company I hadn't heard of before I was sent some products, but I am pleased with the items I've been sent! The primer is actually really long-lasting and keeps my eyeshadow on for a long period of time, something which is really important to someone with creasing eyelids! 


Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?
Do you have an all-time favourite mascara?

Katherine x



Follower

Blogroll