Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Product Feature | Urban Decay's Naked Palette


Hi everyone! Today I'm bringing you another product feature post with the notorious Naked palette by Urban Decay. I've gone over whether I need this palette in my head for years now, after numerous trips to the UD counter and ending up not purchasing it every time I finally got it for my 18th birthday (it feels so weird being 18!). I have to say, I understand the hype. As I always say, I never give into the hype with beauty products because I feel like I'm going to be let down, and when its £36.00 for the product, I definitely did not want to be wasting my money. However, I'm very pleased...

Right now my go-to makeup look is wearing matte eyeshadow and a nude lip, I've just sunk myself into a routine of wearing the same makeup pretty much everyday (for sixth form anyway) and will be uploading a everyday makeup look soon. I am currently using the shade 'Naked' all over my lid, 'Half Baked' in the centre and then 'Buck' in the crease - its simplistic and easy to create. Although the palette is expensive, I recommend it for beginners - a good quality eye shadow palette and high quality brushes (I use the Nanshy blending brushes) make it a whole lot easier to create eye makeup (read my post on eye-makeup tips here). 

I love this palette, you can pretty much create any look with it, and Urban Decay are known for creating the best eye shows out there. I also love that the palette comes with samples of their primer potions (which are all amazing and will be purchasing soon!), and a free double ended makeup brush - everything you need to create the perfect smokey eye. The quality and pigmentation of the shadows are impeccable, I think every blogger pretty much agrees here.


What is your favourite eye shadow palette? How do you rate Urban Decay?
What are your favourite shades from this palette?

Katherine x


Follower

Blogroll