Sunday, 5 April 2015

Preppy London Style! | OOTD


Hi everyone! I spent the weekend down south celebrating a family birthday and thought I would show you the outfit I wore as it was a little bit different to what I usually wear! I had a little shopping spree with my mum this past week, and picked up this gorgeous red blazer and dogtooth skirt in the sale! This look reminds me of London regardless of being there, simply because of the red - I love it, its so patriotic...

The blazer was £10 reduced from £30 in the H&M sale dupes can be found here and here. The skirt was from New Look and is actually from the 915 collection (the kids section if you're wondering...) and is age 14-15, well I suppose thats the perks of being small (and it was only £4)! There are loads of checked/dogtooth skirts to be found all over the market - some of my favourites can be found here and here. I paired the skirt with my favourite polo neck crop top from New Look, these basic polo neck crops can be found on numerous websites, pretty much every high store (and designer for that matter) are into high necks at the moment. 

My boots are old season Zara, I love them because they are real leather and have a pointed end, and this season is all about pointed shoes - unfortunately the camera doesn't pick up on that! Alternatives can be found here and here

...And of course, I had to wear my tote by Rebeca Minkoff (Cherish Snake-Effect Faux Leather Tote). This is old season, but again there are loads of snake skin tote bags on the market, and probably for a lot cheaper than this one!


I thought another fashion post was in order as I haven't really been keeping you up to date on my style, so let me know your thoughts! Are you a fan of the preppy look? What items have you recently picked up in the sale?

Katherine x

Make sure to check out all my social medias in the side bar 

Follower

Blogroll