Friday, 29 May 2015

Summer Fashion Wishlist! | I MISS YOU BLOG

Summer wishlist


                    



I've done some serious blog neglecting in the past month, it feels like I've been out of the blogging community forever now. I haven't been participating in blogger chats, events or Facebook groups and pages. I haven't even posted anything on here, let alone checked my emails properly - I know, and the world's worst blogger goes to me right now. A levels are the hardest thing I've ever had to try and achieve at and unfortunately are a huge priority right now, but I'm finishing in 4 weeks and I'm so excited to get back into the world of blogging and have the most amazing summer full of exciting opportunities! 

I've put together a wishlist of everything I'm currently lusting after, as my style is ever changing I wanted to update you on the trends I'm currently feeling at the moment and I definitely need to make a few more summery purchases.

I look forward to reconnecting with everyone again properly in summer but hopefully this wishlist will do for now (sorry!) - what's on your summer fashion wishlist?

Katherine x

Follower

Blogroll