Friday, 24 July 2015

Collaboration with House of Fraser! | Homeware Moodboard/Inspiration Wishlist


Hello everyone! Today I have an exciting little post all about homeware inspiration. I've collaborated with House of Fraser to create a mood board featuring some of their products, and also products from other stores, to show you my current taste in everything homeware! I've always wanted to bring out products of my own, but never been totally sure on what I actually wanted to (makeup, hair, clothes etc!) but while I've been decorating my room I've discovered how much I actually love homeware and I would absolutely love to design my own homeware range! I've chosen 11 of my favourite items from the House of Fraser homeware range that fit the theme of my new bedroom, and I absolutely love them! Read more to find out my favourite picks...


I've always loved House of Fraser but I never thought to look at their homeware collection, they have a lot of items in the sale right now and many of the ones I have chosen are reduced significantly! They're all gorgeous high quality items, I love the beige and champagne cushions and I adore the red throw (despite the fact it may not fit with the colour theme) - it just looks so cosy, especially because its fleece. I also absolutely love the Mr and Mrs mugs! Anyone who knows me well knows I collect mugs and these are definitely a set I would love to own in my collection! I think they would look cute as bedside table pots as well! I'm pleased to have checked out House of Frasers homeware range, especially their throws and cushions  so make sure you do too.

What are your favourite items I've chosen from the range?
Check out my social media links in the side bar,
Katherine x



Follower

Blogroll