Monday, 14 September 2015

A/W15 Lust List | &...I'm moving to University!

AW15


                                                    

Hello!! Today I'm bringing you my Autumn/Winter wishlist for 2015. I don't know whether I just wasn't as interested in fashion this time last year or whether all my favourite stores have upped their game this season but I'm in love with EVERYTHING I see online, everything. Not to mention the ever so well known Public Desire have an extra 20% of the sale and, they're all stocked up on those instagram-worthy lace up heels...amazing. 

Ps, update! I'm moving to Sheffield on Saturday for University at Sheffield Hallam. I'm sooo nervous and scared but at the same time excited too! I'll definitely be keeping you updated with my journey through my blog and Instagram (and of course the night out outfits!).


I hope you enjoy my wishlist for this season, what's on your wishlist right now?
Let me know!
Katherine x

Follower

Blogroll