Monday, 7 September 2015

OOTD | Boohoo Under50 Festival Campaign!


Hi everyone, its been ages since I've written because I've been on holiday in Florida (as you can probably tell from the Goofy plush toy in the background of the above photo). Today I'm bringing you a collaboration with Boohoo, which is soooo exciting! The collab is with their Festival Shop which I am absolutely in love with. I am loving the seude trends and the idea of casual meets dressy. You can check out their Festival Shop here , and I will also leave links to the outfit Boohoo kindly sent me to try out! 

The whole idea of the 'Under50' campaign is that the whole outfit is under £50, this is perfect because you may have already spent a lot of money on the festival ticket and therefore have a budget for your outfit, this makes it affordable but of course still fashionable. Personally, I'm not a festival go-er myself but the trends are to die for but luckily festival fashion is in fashion everywhere and not just at festivals (not that it even matters!). 

Boohoo were kind enough to let me choose a few different pieces which came up to £50 to put together a Festival OOTD for you! Here's what I chose...



For the staple of the outfit I chose the Aveline Wrap Playsuit in the colour Grey. I chose this because I think Grey is quite understated but still a great colour that can suit any makeup look and hair colour. I also love that the playsuit is long sleeved which is perfect for the colder months and can be worn with both bare legs and tights! I've seen a lot of these wrap style playsuits around and I am very pleased I got to try one for myself, and at just £12.00 it is such great value. Boohoo often have delivery offers and discount codes to use on your orders so make sure you check their website frequently and you'll save loads. 



I also wanted to choose a few accessories to go with my outfit, to give it an extra bit of detailing seen as though the playsuit is quite plain! I chose this pretty floral rose headband (which I thought looked equally cute as a necklace) and the Jordanna Oversize Hamsa Hand Necklace which I absolutely love and goes with pretty much everything, definitely an accessory staple. I also went for a nude lip which I thought was pretty and casual for an event such as a festival!

My favourite thing about the Playsuit is that it can easily be dressed up and dressed down, and I have to say my favourite items from the package Boohoo sent me were these boots. I've been lusting after a pair of cut out boots for a really long time now and these were the perfect ones. These are the Samantha Peeptoe Open Back Gladiator Boots in Black. I've got so much use out of these already, they go casually with jeans or dress up a co-ord for a night out and they're so comfortable! I love the gold detailing at the side too, and they match the necklace as well!

I'm so pleased with all the products sent to me by Boohoo and I'm hugely grateful to receive them. I've always loved Boohoo, I think its the most affordable website for anything from holiday clothes to party dresses and I always shop there first when looking for an outfit! I'm definitely going to be purchasing a lot of items for my university freshers week coming up this month so I'm looking forward to (another) good online shop! 


Watch out for my Florida haul coming up and my Florida Vlog on my Youtube channel (all links can be found in the sidebar)! 

Do you love Boohoo too? Whats your favourite item from their Festival Shop?

xxx

Follower

Blogroll