Saturday, 27 February 2016

My Favourite Shampoo | Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Shampoo


An actual surprise today...I'm talking about hair. I don't usually mention hair products on my blog, purely because I don't feel like I invest enough time in trying out ones. My hair is quite flat and lifeless, not to mention its quite thin and not the longest. I usually just straighten it and leave it down, as its always the thing that gets left to last minute in my getting ready routine. Like I said, my hair is a little bit 'lifeless' and washing my hair with the Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Shampoo actually gives it some life.

I honestly think this is the best shampoo I've ever used, its so refreshing and adds life to my hair. My hair might not be the thickest, but this definitely helps get rid of that 'just washed' texture. I could wash my hair with this and still be able to style it afterwards, that's simply why I love it so much - it doesn't make my hair stick to my head.

The product only retails at £5.99 per bottle, which I think is really affordable - especially because it lasts a while. The Charles Worthington range are on offer for 3 for 2 at the moment at Boots here, so make sure you grab a few of their products while you can.

I use the shampoo with Bleach London's Reincarnation Mask (which is insaaane) and my hair is perfectly refreshed afterwards. If you aren't sure you're going to like this product you can always try the Charles Worthington 'Takeaways', which are basically mini sizes and retail at about £1.99.

I am definitely going to be buying more products from the Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce range as I'm pretty sure they'll live up to my expectations.

Have you tried this shampoo? What do you think of Charles Worthington products?


x


Follower

Blogroll