Tuesday, 29 March 2016

A Lovely Easter Weekend


Hey guys! I don't usually write about what I've done in a weekend but seen as though its just been the Easter weekend I thought I'd write a little post about what I got up to. In my mind I didn't have much planned but it turned out I was actually really busy over the weekend and spent a lot of time with my family and old friends which was so lovely.

You can see my family are a little crazy from the above photo, my dad is modelling the Duck Costume by Smiffys who kindly sent this through for us to have a little bit of extra fun as a family this Easter. It came in a size Medium which was perfect because it managed to fit all of us (pretty much, it was a little big on myself because I'm so small). Its actually so comfortable as well which is a bonus because now I have a new addition to my onesie collection. I know this will definitely come in useful over the years to come, and perhaps even when I have my own children if it gets kept in good condition (that's a LONG way a way), I love being creative around seasonal events so this was perfect.




On Good Friday my dad and I also went shopping to Harrogate which was just like old times as I haven't been in ages, if you live around the area you know Harrogate can be a nightmare to get into as there's almost always traffic. I finally picked up an ab roller as I've wanted one for ages, I just got mine from TK Maxx and it was £5.99.





On the Saturday we went to Nandos for Alfie's birthday (Alfie is my youngest brother). I think I've only been to Nandos about three times in my life because I personally think its a bit over rated but Alfie wanted to go so we went to the one in York. I got a Caesar Salad because everything else from Nandos just completely bloats me, it was actually really nice as well - pleasantly surprised. 




I love York, its so pretty and has so much history and I'm really lucky to live near the area. It was absolutely heaving with tourists on Saturday, its always really busy but I don't think the fact it was Easter helped. It took so long to get anywhere because of the amount of people but it meant I saw so many little places I want to go that I've never seen before.

I also went out that night in Leeds because my friend Phoebe is moving to Australia next week and it was her leaving night out. It really was such a good night, especially seeing so many people from my old school.

Anyway, thats my Easter. I'd love to know what you got up to this Easter weekend so make sure to leave comments and blog links as always.


x


This product (Duck Costume - Smiffys) was gifted to me for product review purposes, as always ALL opinions are my own and will always remain honest and ethical. 


Follower

Blogroll