Wednesday, 30 March 2016

New in From the Drugstore | Three Makeup Revolution Eyeliners


Hello, hello, hello! I'm going to show you some new products from Makeup Revolution today. I really apologise for how out of focus the photo is, myself and my friend who took the photos found it really difficult to focus the shiny packaging with natural daylight. Anyway, that's not going to stop me from showing you my mini Makeup Revolution haul. 

I was delighted to see three eye products in my package kindly sent to me by Makeup Revolution as I've never tried any of their liquid based liners before and I don't think you can ever have too many especially as I wear it everyday and I don't want to be running low (student problems). 



The item which caught my eye the most is Makeup Revolution's Inner Eye Brightener in the shade Nude. This is only £2.50 which is pretty impressive, however when I swatched mine the tip instantly broke off which is a shame but its still usable so I don't really mind. I like the fact that its nude rather than a bright white shade, as whiter shades on my inner eye look absolutely ridiculous on me and way too overdone. I'm looking forward to trying this as highlighting my eye shadow is something I always forget to do, and if I get on with it its a bonus because its super affordable. 



I also received the Awesome Double Flick Liquid Liner in Black which is essentially a double ended eyeliner pen. It reminds me of the Soap and Glory Supercat Carbon Extreme Eyeliner however with two options (one end similar to Soap and Glory's and one end thinner). As this is only £3.50 I'm going to compare it to the one I already own by S & G simply because its a lot cheaper, hopefully the pigmentation matches up as sometimes cheaper eyeliner pens tend to be a little bit on the grey side.



The last item I received  was the Awesome Dual Eyeliner Kohl & Flick in Black which is again double ended however one being a pen and the other being a kohl liner. I don't know whats happened to all my kohl liners, they always seem to end up broken or lost so at least I've got one back in my collection. This retails at £3.50 also so again its really inexpensive and perfect if you're on a student budget (like myself). 

Like I said, you can never have too many eyeliners (in my opinion anyway), its always a good idea to stock up because you never know when your favourite liner is going to dry out and there's no harm in trying out different products. Makeup Revolution are well known for their inexpensive and affordable products, so I'd definitely give their website a browse or even just have a look at their counter next time you're in Superdrug. All these three products total at a price of £9.50 which is incredibly cheap compared to other products from the drugstore. Of course I'll let you know how I get on with these products and how they compare to other eyeliners I currently own and use. Let me know your favourite eyeliner products in the comments and as always leave your blog links, I'd love some new reads!


x

*These products were gifted to me for product review purposes, as always ALL opinions are my own and will always remain honest and ethical. 

Follower

Blogroll