Saturday, 16 April 2016

14 Items I'm Currently Lusting After...

Currently lusting after 2...


                                                                      

Aaah again, another wish list. I hadn't put together any in a long time and now two come along in the space of one month. I think its because I know summer is just round the corner and I can finally start earning again (which means saving, erm, spending). My style changes over time, and if you read back to my first every blog post (which was a wish list funnily enough) you'll see that I'm into completely different tastes now than I was back then. So...here are 14 items that are most definitely going to break my bank this summer.

1. Cedar Street Lacey Wallet - Kate Spade New York

I can't stop crushing over this purse, its actually stunning. The rose gold detailing is what gets me, and I'm really into the ballet/nude colour at the moment. I already own such a lovely purse, so I think this one will have to stay in Shopbop wish list on my account rather than being purchased - after all there's no point having two purses. I always think purses an investment which are not a waste of money seen as though they're used everyday (hm, excuses). You can purchase this gorgeous purse online here.

2. Campus Short - PINK Victoria's Secret

I've been looking at shorts a lot more over gym leggings recently seen as though the 'hotter' weather is on its way. I'm planning on running a 10k in summer and I reckon these would be a lot more breathable than any of the running leggings I own. I actually bought a similar pair from Primark a few weeks ago (for only £4), they're just plain black and are super comfy and don't ride up when I'm doing cardio. 

3. Logo Lounge Pants - Calvin Klein Underwear

I love these lounge pants by Calvin Klein, I already love their underwear (you can read my latest post about CK here) so I know they're definitely a brand worth investing in. I think these would be the comfiest pyjama/chilling bottoms ever as their underwear is super comfy and I can only imagine these are too.

4. Studio Zebra 3/4 Leggings - adidas by Stella McCartney

I don't own any gym leggings like this so these are completely different but I honestly think they are so so pretty. You'd definitely have to wear the right underwear underneath but these would brighten up my gym clothing collection so much. I love that they're 34/ length too as I find this is the length that suits me the most being petite. Aah they're gorgeous - you can purchase them here.

5. Concealed Spiral Notebook - Kate Spade New York

This notebook is one of those which is 'instagrammable' (cringe, but totally true). I love having pretty notebooks and scrap books on my desk and they're always handy for jotting down blog posts. I wish I could carry a notebook around with me to write down random thoughts but I know my water bottle would ruin the pages within about a day so I'll give that a miss. I love the Kate Spade New York branding, its so me and its one of the brands I wish I owned. I recently got one of their thermal mugs (you can see this on my Instagram here) and I'm obsessed. 

6. Sport Rib Bralet - Topshop

I love the style of this bralet, its sporty but not a sports bra so it really can be dressed down and up depending on what the occasion is. I love 'American campus' style clothing and this really reminds me of something from High School Musical.

7. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - MAC Cosmetics

I've wanted this concealer for the longest time as I hear so many good reviews about it, also I would love to start using more high end products again. I've been using drugstore base products for ages now instead of products I used to use which were more pricey. My face has definitely got used to the products I use everyday and I'm feeling I need to switch it up, just for something different. 

8. Yankee Cande Large Jar Fluffy Towels - Yankee Candle

I absolutely LOVE Yankee Candle, I think they are the best candles on the market (from the ones I've tried anyway). I've had one for a really long time now and its nearly all burnt out so I'm on the hunt for a new one which has more of a fresh smell for summer as the one I have now is Christmas themed.

9. Carousel 3 Pack Panties - Calvin Klein Underwear

Yes, I'm obsessed with Calvin Klein, I know. I already own the 3 Thong Pack  and they're the comfiest things ever- so much nicer than lace and frills - so I just want to keep adding to my collection (You can purchase this pack here). 

10. Ultimate Skinny Collegiate Pant - PINK Victoria's Secret

I loveee these from PINK. I find myself lusting over lounge wear so much more than actual going out clothes these days - yeah when you know you're getting older. Joggers (as we say in the UK) are always something I need to throw on while lounging around at home and it makes you put that little bit extra put together if anyone visits (typical everyday blogger look).

11. Studio Fix Fluid Foundation - MAC Cosmetics

I had this a few years ago and really didn't get on with it, however today my friend did my makeup and used this for the base and I thought the coverage looked so lovely. I know when I owned this myself I didn't know the art of primers or a stippling brush so I now realise this is where I went wrong and I'm going to give it another try.

 12. Queenie Clutch - Oliveve 

I love this clutch because it goes with every outfit and is just a staple you can take on any night out. I love that is has a zip because as I said in a recent post (you can read this one here) I'm always paranoid I've lost everything. 

13. Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers - Converse

I actually a pair of these Converse around a year and a half ago but I got them in the wrong size and couldn't exchange them so I had to sell them. I don't own a pair of Converse and I love the classic white ones (apart from the fact they'll probably get really dirty). I really want these for summer just for casual days out and also they're definitely going to be easy to drive in - every time I drive in heels its a mistake.

14. Selma Medium Messenger Bag - MICHAEL Michael Kors

I've crushed over these bags for years and years and finally they've arrived on my wish list. I love both the medium and mini version so I can't decide which one but I think they're such cute bags - especially for travelling or even just going out for a meal when you don't need a handbag but still need somewhere to keep all your essentials.

So there we have it, that's everything on my wish list for now. I'm pretty sure I wont be buying everything because thats a heck of a lot of money, but hey ho there's nothing wrong with window shopping.

What's on your wish list at the moment? What is your favourite underwear brand? Where do you love to shop?


x

*This blog post is in collaboration with Shopbop however all opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

Follower

Blogroll