Friday, 1 April 2016

Gym & Workout Clothing Wish List | April 2016

Gym/Workout Wishlist!


     

I can't remember the last time I did a wish list post but I have realllly missed doing them! I've tried to stop myself lusting over things I can't afford since going to university, but with the summer coming up (which means hopefully I wont be broke) I wanted to put together a little gym wish list on my blog.

I'm not sponsored by Nike (sadly ha) despite the fact they're clearly featured numerous times in my list, in fact I've only added things from PINK by Victoria's Secret and Nike as their branding is my absolute favourite when it comes to sports wear.

I've recently started going to the gym a lot and really enjoying it, it makes me feel so much better and a whole lot less sluggish and sleepy all the time. I've always loved gym wear depsite not going to the gym as much as I've been going recently, its super comfortable and I'd so much rather wear a sports bra around the house than a normal bra - I've found bras so uncomfortable recently. 

I currently own a pair of Nike Roshe Runs in black and white which I absolutely love, but I've pretty much worn them to death over the past year and a bit and I'd like to invest in a new pair so I don't keep wearing them down. Roshe's are so comfy (and add that little bit of extra height for a 5'4 girl), but they do lose their grip and are definitely not shoes for ground running. 

I'm obsessed with gym leggings at the moment, royal blue is my favourite colour when it comes to sports wear because its so vibrant and easily goes with a lot of other colours. I really wanted these Nike Club Leggings from ASOS but sadly they've sold out in my size so I'm on the hunt for similar and these on my wish list are just as lovely - I just can't seem to find them in stock anywhere. 

I've also wanted a pair of gym/running shorts for a while, especially because its coming up to summer and although I live in England I'm sure they'll come in handy at some point, especially if we actually get some hot weather this year. I love these Nike Pro ones and also these Adidas by Stella McCartney which you can buy from Shopbop here.

Finally, I've wanted a duffle gym bag FOREVER. Not even just for the gym but for travelling, I find it so annoying lugging a suitcase on the train every time I want to visit home for the weekend or whenever I go and stay over at someone's house. I've chosen Nike again because I think they're affordable whilst still being good quality, also the design is just simple and black and I like minimalistic things (I've always wanted a Nike one anyway so it wasn't really a hard decision). 

I doubt I'll go on a spending spree before the end of first year purely just because I can wait and also there's a lot of other things I need to be spending my money on until then. Its still always nice to browse though, and show you my current favourite gym wear.

Let me know what your favourite sportswear brands are, also make sure to leave me any links of gym clothing you think I'd love - I'd love to see your style when it comes to working out! Make sure to leave your blog and social media links also x


Follower

Blogroll