Tuesday, 12 April 2016

#MyCalvins | Mini Shopbop Haul


Hello! So I have such an exciting little haul for you today from Shopbop. I've wanted a new Calvin Klein set for a while now and I'm so pleased I'm the proud new owner of this pretty grey bralette (the Modern Cotton Bralette), and the Carousel Thong 3 Pack by Calvin Klein. I already owned the bralette in white (which always always gets covered in fake tan whenever I sleep in it - thumbs down), but I really want to own the whole collection.  

I already knew my sizing in the bralette's so I selected the size small, I'm glad that it is actually a little bit bigger though (I got my white one a while ago) as the one I already owned was ever so slightly on the small side. 

I don't think I've ever mentioned underwear on my blog before, as I suppose its a little bit personal but hey ho these are gorgeous pieces so I really wanted to share them with you - especially as they're so inexpensive compared to other popular underwear brands such as Victoria's Secret. 


Calvin Klein has become so increasingly popular in the blogosphere in the past few years and the amount of Instagrams I've seen recently of #MyCalvins is crazy, so I'm super pleased I'm nearly finished building my little collection. You can also find lots of Calvin Klein products in the Shopbop sale at the moment for huge discounted prices so I'd definitely check it out here.



I'm really glad I chose the Calvin Klein Underwear Carousel 3 Thong Pack purely because I don't see many of these online (apart from on the gorgeous Tammy Hembrow), but I suppose this is just down the the fact they're pretty revealing for an Instagram shot. I got these in a size small because I knew they'd be particularly stretchy so they'd fit perfectly. You can buy purchase these here  and it works out much cheaper to get them as three rather than individually (I think the white, grey and black are the best colours anyway). 

Make sure you have a browse through the Shopbop sale here  as they don't just offer Calvin Klein but many other designer brands such as Kate Spade New York, Michael Kors, Adidas by Stella McCartney, Rebecca Minkoff and loads loads more at all fantastic prices. You can follow Shopbop here on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. 

I'd love to know if you own anything from the Calvin Klein Underwear collection, and what your favourite items are! Please link me to your blog posts and Instagram photos - I'd love to have a look!

I would love for you to leave your blog links in the comments so I can check out your blogs and social media platforms.

x

*This blog post is in collaboration with Shopbop - all opinons are my own. 





Follower

Blogroll