Saturday, 28 May 2016

Summer Holiday & Travel Wishlist!

Holiday/Travel Wishlist




Hello, hello! I wanted to share a few things that are on my holiday and travel wish list this summer. I'm soooo excited to be going on a girls holiday this year, this time last year I wouldn't have expected to have met such amazing best friends let alone be looking forward to a week away in the sun with them - aah. I've started my holiday shopping but I've only purchased a few things so far, so here's a few more on my wish list...

1. I adore these high waisted tie trousers from Pretty Little Thing, the colour is gorgeous and perfect to pair with a bralet or a high neck crop top!

2. I've wanted a Cambridge Satchel Traveller Bag for such a long time now, I think they're so suitable for travelling or even just to take to work when you need the essentials (I know I take way too much stuff to work that I don't even need). You can view the Cambridge Satchel Collection here - and you can see some of my favourites here, here and here. 

3. I love anything rose gold and these sandals are no exception, I think they're gorgeous and I'm really crushing over them (despite the fact they'd probably get trashed on my holiday). You can purchase these here even though there's limited sizes left so be quick!
4. If there's one thing you've probably gathered from reading my blog then its that I LOVE Kate Spade - all the designs are simple and classy and are just gorgeous. I've wanted a new watch for a while as mine is gold and not exactly minimalistic. I think this Kate Spade New York watch is so pretty and will match with everything - you can purchase this here (I'm also in love with this one too)

5. Again, I'm lusting over Kate Spade. I love having a passport case -even though you always get told to remove them at the airport. I think this one is really cute and I love the 'ready for departure' message on the front. You can purchase this here, alongside other pretty accessories from Kate Spade .

6. I actually love this pouch/clutch bag - its something a little bit different for my taste but its really summery and gets me in the mood for my holiday (which is in less than three months aah). I love the pattern and the rose gold interior. 

7. These Sam Edelman shoes are so pretty and just what I've been looking for for a long time. I don't wear heeled shoes as much as I just too, I think I've got used to being 5'3 (that and the walk to uni is up hill). I'd never heard of this designer before but I'm in love with the collection; these are my favourites - here and here

8. I LOVE the Ariana Grande for Lipsy collection and this bralet is so pretty. It would go with anything and can be worn in so many different ways and with different pieces! You can purchase this here.

9. I lost my cat-eye sunglasses and I've been looking for another pair since, I think these are so interesting because they're a little different from all the other pairs of 'typical' sunglasses I've bought in the past! You can purchase the Le Specs pair here and view their full range of sunglasses here - I love them!

10. I think these sandals from Topshop are so nice - they can go with anything and I actually think they're so reasonably priced for Topshop at only £29.00 - you can view these online here.


So there we have it, everything on my summer/holiday wish list! Thank you for being patient while I've been a little absent for a while, its been a little struggle adapting to living at home again for five months after being in Sheffield for so long!

What's on your holiday wishlist?

x

*This blog post is in collaboration with Shopbop however all opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

Follower

Blogroll