Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Accessorising with The Michael Kors Cindy Dome Cross Body Bag



Hello! I thought I'd share my recent favourite bag which I've been using with pretty much every outfit I've been wearing recently. I purchased the Michael Kors Cindy Dome Cross Body Bag in Optic White after falling in love with it on the website, and its even prettier in person. I don't usually do white, because of how easily it can get dirt on (probably my makeup), but for occasions this bag is definitely the one. 

I'm so pleased I took a risk with this bag and went for it because the white and gold go so well with a pair of black trousers/jeans, a blouse and heeled boots (my typical outfit) - and I've had so many compliments when wearing the bag.


Size wise its perfect, it has credit card slots and a zip pocket section where you can keep your phone and spare coins. It doesn't fit my purse in but like I said, I just use the card slots. I love the size because you can use it for meals, nights out (unless there's red wine around), cinema trips etc - anywhere where you don't need to carry a full sized handbag with you.

I've been loving so many bags recently, quite materialistic, but I love browsing through them online and lusting over them. I've particularly been loving the Cambridge Satchel Traveller Bag  and the Tory Burch Robinson Convertible Shoulder Bag - they're both so pretty but I definitely don't need them.


What have you been loving recently? What is your favourite bag on the market right now?

x


*This post is in collaboration with Shopbop, all opinions are my own

Follower

Blogroll