Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Summer Haul; Adidas, ASOS, Shopbop etc...


Hello! I've bought a few new things for summer recently and I wanted to post them on my blog as a little haul. I'm actually in love with my adidas Originals Stan Smith Super Colour Shock Mint Trainers.  I purchased these on ASOS in a UK size 6 and they fit perfectly - definitely true to size. These are honestly the comfiest trainers I own, and also completely different to anything I own (as pretty much everything I have is black or neutral). I really love the colour, even though some of my friends think they're just ridiculous and wouldn't be seen dead with me in them. These retail at £65.00, but ASOS do have 10% student discount so I got them for £58.50 with free delivery.



I also recently got another pair of shoes, these are the KENDALL + KYLIE Alisha Pumps in Medium Neutral  these were in the Shopbop sale and were $98.00 with 30% off*. I love the colour of these, they're a classic pointed shoe however with t-bar detailing which I really like. I got these in a US size 8 (around a UK size 6) and the only problem I have with these are that the straps are too wide and not tight enough, however I think I'm going to get them altered so they fit properly.



I'm going on holiday soon to Malia with my uni girlfriends so I needed a couple of new swimsuits (seen as though they're massively on trend right now). I opted for this white one by ASOS which was only £20.00. I also fell in love with the Wolf & Whistle Plunge Macrame Lace Up Swimsuit which retails for £32.00. The swimsuit has a bra insert so its really flattering and comfortable/practical at the same time. I got both swimsuits for around £48.00 with ASOS student discount. 



I've been searching for a new fitted denim jacket for ages, and I eventually found this one in Zara for only £20.00. Its a size small and is a lot more cropped than your average denim jacket but its so comfortable (almost stretchy) and can be thrown on with anything. I picked this up in the York store and can't find a link as it was in the sale, but there were a few of them so they might still be in stock in certain stores.




I also picked up another jacket from Shopbop* from the BB Dakota range. This is their Calipatria Moto Jacket which retails at $80.00. I got this in a size S and its slightly over sized on me, but I like that because its different to my usual fitted jackets and also I can wear jumpers underneath it in Autumn. 


I thought I'd add this one in for a little bit of fun, not that I needed anymore soft toys but I picked up Stitch from the Disney Store in York. I've wanted him for ages and couldn't resist when I saw him in store. Stitch retails for £18.00 (yeah I know) across the UK in Disney Stores and online.

I've got a lot saved in my online shopping baskets at the moment but I'm definitely going to break my bank if I spend anymore, especially as I have a lot to save up for too. I'm hoping to pick up Nip+Fab's Bee Sting Set  and these Nike Skinny Sweatpants as they'll be perfect for lounging round my new uni house in. I'm also loving these Kendall + Kylie Sage Lace Up Ankle Flats which I wish I'd picked up in time for my holiday. 


What have you purchased recently for summer? 

x

*These products were kindly gifted to me by Shopbop for collaboration purposes, all opinions are my own.

Follower

Blogroll