Tuesday, 19 July 2016

The BEST Fake Tan Brand | Bondi Sands


Hello! Today I'm talking about Bondi Sands - the best fake tan brand I have used, hands down. I've been using the Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam in Light/Medium and the Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk for a couple of months now, and I haven't switched them out for anything else. I first heard about the brand from Shani Grimmond on YouTube (her skin always looks amazing), and when I saw they were in Superdrug I couldn't not try - especially as I'm always looking for a tan that isn't orange.

I'm usually the type to go orange when using any kind of fake tan due to how pale I naturally am, but these products are definitely more on the bronzing side. I'd say the Self Tanning Foam has much more of a grey undertone than orange, which is perfect because it looks so much more natural (even my mum agrees, and she can't stand fake tan). I love how natural it is because its perfect for work - I'd never risk being bright orange there.



I purchased the Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk before the Self Tanning Foam, and when using it on its own I didn't see a huge difference in the tone of my skin, more of a glow than a good bronzing. The product has a moisturising consistency and smells gorgeous (as do both products), unlike the usual biscuit smell a fake tanning product would leave on the skin.

The product retails at £11.99 and can be purchased at Superdrug and ASOS. 



I do prefer the Self Tanning Foam to the Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk because its a lot more pigmented, however I like to apply the tanning milk over my tan once applied to give myself a little bit of an extra glow and maintain the application. Like I mentioned, this product is such a lovely brown colour and is perfect for an everyday tan - which is what I have wanted to find for a long time. I'm definitely going to pick up the foam in the darker shade as well to use for nights out. 

When it comes to the longevity of the product, it lasts me a good 4-5 days without going scaly. I'm still on the same bottles I originally purchased and have a lot of product left, so a little definitely goes a long way with these products.

The Self Tanning Foam retails at £14.99 at Boots , and can also be purchased at stores such as Superdrug and online at ASOS. 



This tanning brand should definitely be a must on your to-buy list if you're a fake tan lover like myself - what is your holy grail fake tanning product? 

x





Follower

Blogroll