Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Spring Wish List | Featuring StyleWe AD


Spring wishlist!



I've put together a small spring wish list as its coming up to Easter time, only meaning one thing - more pastels and pinks. Student life is getting to me way too much, and instead of doing anything about the financial situation, I'll just sit and lust over things instead - and study of course, I've got way too many deadlines. Not to mention, I'm going to France on Saturday so I really need to up my game as I'm missing a week of uni. 

I'm still obsessed with pastel pink, which has so much to do with how light my hair is at the moment - I just think blonde hair goes so well with baby pink. Everything seems to be catching my eye right now, and it is probably the worst time as uni is nearly over my bank balance is broken. However, who said I can't window shop?

Brands featuring on my wish list this month: StyleWe, Missguided, MakeMeChic, and Pretty Little Thing. 

I love the cropped sweatshirt from Pretty Little Thing, its perfect for uni or just lounging around the house with a pair of jeans - and only £12! 

Following on from the baby pink trend, I love this Motif Choker necklace as it could easily dress any casual outfit up. I also love it when it gets to this time of the year and I can wear ballet pumps again without my feet being freezing. Lace up shoes are still on trend and I love these suede lace ups. I have some very similar in black from Primark and I lived in them last summer...

I don't often use smaller bags unless I'm going out in the evening or I'm on holiday, but I love this black quilted clutch. I love the detailing of quilted bags, and in black they go with everything.

I try my best to not browse through online shops when I'm studying because I'm currently not working, but so many stores are seriously on point right now so its hard not to.

What's on your spring wish list this year? Are you a pastel pink fan?





*This blog post is kindly sponsored by StyleWe.com - all opinions are my own. 

Follower

Blogroll