Friday, 12 May 2017

NUTRIBUDDY New Products Unboxing/Haul | The Breakfast Bundle


Nutribuddy have released their new products in the form of a 'Breakfast Kit'. If you haven't seen my last post on Nutribuddy, you can read it here. I was kindly gifted of their Breakfast Kits to test and try out. If you want to switch up your breakfast habits then keep reading...

Firstly, about Nutribuddy - their three core values are safety, health and effectiveness. All of their products contain natural and healthy ingredients and are Non-GMO (non-genetically modified organisms), with only natural flavourings used. You can read more about their values here

So let's discuss - what do you get in the breakfast kit?

  • Breakfast Shake 
  • Instant Porridge Oats
  • Shaker
  • Chia Seeds (optional)
  • Flax Seeds (optional)
  • Desiccated Coconut (optional)

Instant Porridge and Breakfast Shake (Vanilla)

Breakfast Shake (Vanilla)

Instant Porridge and Breakfast Shake (Vanilla)

In the breakfast kit you receive Instant Porridge and the Breakfast Shake (which comes in three flavours: Chocolate Brownie, Vanilla and Naked). I had the Instant Porridge for breakfast this morning (mixed with Chia Seeds and Flax Seeds) and I was really tasty. I never usually opt for porridge (although it used to be my go to) as I always have eggs but this is definitely a lovely alternative which is substantial for my fast metabolism and something just a little lighter to start the day. 

I don't think you can buy the Instant Porridge separately but you can purchase the Breakfast Shake on its own if you'd prefer. I chose the flavour 'Vanilla' as I already have this flavour in the Sculpting Whey Shake which I love. I haven't actually tried the Breakfast Shake yet as its at my uni house and I just haven't fancied it yet, but if it tastes anything like the Whey shake then I'm going to be happy.

The Breakfast Shake is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans and its gluten, soy and sugar free, and high in fibre. I'm follow neither of these diet lifestyles but I know people who do and find it hard to find shake products on the market, and this is something I love about Nutribuddy as its inclusive and universal.

Desiccated Coconut, Breakfast Shake (Vanilla), Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds

Chia Seeds

You can add optional products to the breakfast kit to make it more personal to you, I received all three of the additional products: Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, and Desiccated Coconut. You can add all three for an extra £8.99 making the total come to £35.98. 

You can add these supplements into the Breakfast Shake, Instant Porridge and any meals/foods you like to eat. For £8.99 for the three I think its good value as Chia and Flax Seeds on their own are around the £5.00 mark in supermarkets. Desiccated Coconut you can pick up for around £0.80 in Tesco but you're still saving a couple of pounds with the Nutribuddy kit.

I haven't tried the Breakfast Shake so I can't comment on the value of the price, however I know that you can purchase porridge oats for £0.65 in Tesco and to me it doesn't make a difference because oats are oats - personally I would purchase Tesco's oats but I do love the Nutribuddy Instant Porridge however being a student it just works out better to save the money.

Shaker (Red)

If you're looking for a kit to kickstart a new breakfast lifestyle this summer though I'd definitely recommend (I just personally think the pricing is a little high if you're a student like myself), especially because you get a shaker. I previously had the black one so this time I chose the red and I actually love it so much, its more coral/pink than red and I use it all the time (and it's dishwasher friendly which is the best). 

Have you tried Nutribuddy before? Let me know your opinions/experiences in the comments :)

xx


*This blog post features PR products gifted for product review purposes, all opinions are my own 

Follower

Blogroll