Monday, 26 June 2017

My Skincare Routine with Charlotte Tilbury


My last couple of posts have been all foodie related, so I thought I'd talk about skincare today. I'm pretty rubbish with my 'skincare routine' as usually I'll just use a makeup remover and then moisturise, but it is nice to pamper yourself every now and again. I only have a few high end skincare products as I like a lot of the ones on the high street market and think they work just as well, but when I'm in the mood for a deep cleanse I love to use Charlotte Tilbury skincare products.

I was lucky enough to be invited to the Charlotte Tilbury House of Fraser event at Meadowhall in March, which you can read all about here, and I was kindly given a few full size products to try out (which is literally insane). 


The Goddess Skin Clay Mask is actually my favourite product out of the ones I use. The mask is described as one which will leave you with 'Baby Skin' - it's perfect for really cleansing your face and really softening up your skin. I use this once every two weeks whenever my skin is feeling a bit rough and in need of a touch up. 

Charlotte Tilbury definitely win best packaging for me in terms of beauty products, I adore the baby pink/nude and rose gold contrast. The award winning product retails at £38.00 and can be purchased here. 



I also received the Magic Eye Cream and Magic Night Cream. I gifted the eye cream to my Mum as my eyes were too sensitive for the product, however I'm a huge fan of the Magic Night Cream and its the product I use more frequently as its quick and easy to apply just before sleeping. This is definitely a night cream rather than a moisturiser, the consistency is similar to the Elizabeth Arden 8-Hour Cream and can take some getting used to as its quite sticky. 

I apply the product 5 minutes before getting into bed, giving it a little time to dry as otherwise it'll just stick to my pillow straight away. I love this product as a feel-good pamper product, I'm not sure whether I would pay the £100.00 retail price for it, it's definitely not within my budget so I'm very lucky I've been able try it. If you are interested in purchasing however you can do so here.

Aside from skincare, I also received Charlotte Tilbury's Scent of a Dream perfume. I'm really sensitive to perfumes, so I was a bit sceptical about using this product as before this I only ever owned one perfume. I however really like this product, its not too much for my skin and I haven't yet had any side affects from using it. I tend to only distribute the product in my hair, on the clothing I am wearing and on my wrists (just to avoid too much contact with my chest and neck).

I'm really bad when it comes to describing scents so I'll let Charlotte Tilbury do that for me -

"Featuring a blend of JOY top notes including Lemon, Peach and Black Pepper, ‘FLEUROTIC’ heart notes of Jasmine, Frankincense, Tuberose and Violet, plus MAGIC MOLECULE base notes of Fire Tree, Iso E Super, Patchouli and Ambroxan. It attracts LOVE, LIGHT, POWER, POSITIVITY and SEX to the wearer!"

You can purchase and read more about the product here.

I'm in love with Charlotte Tilbury's products, and I'd love to try some more - especially the makeup range as some of the products used on me during the makeover were gorgeous. 


Have you ever tried any Charlotte Tilbury products? Which are your favourite?

x


Follower

Blogroll