Sunday, 9 July 2017

Holiday Wish List | Switching things up this summer with Burgundy; Red Velvet Dress, Palm Tree Swimwear & All my Favourite Trends

Clothing wishlist summer 17


                       
                           

I haven't done a wish list in forever, but I'm going on holiday soon and I seriously need to get clothes shopping. I'm loving burgundy right now and these red velvet dresses are everything. I'm also obsessed with palm tree swimwear (as is about everyone on Instagram) but I love how classy it looks and you can most printed pieces for really affordable prices. I've been crushing on so many items online recently but I always just end up adding everything to my bag and never checking out. 

I always love a good wish list post because although they're kinda old school in the blogging world, they take me back to when I first started my blog and I love a good throwback so why not?

It might sound antisocial, but online shopping is my absolute go-to because you don't need to interact with anyone else and you can be in your own world in the comfort of your home - anyone else?

I tend to always stick to nudes, lilacs and baby pinks when purchasing clothing at the moment because lets face it, its in and looks hot. However sometimes its nice to wear a different colour, and deep red has always been a favourite of mine. I think it suits blondes so much and looks really elegant. 

I've never been a huge fan of velvet, especially in summer as the material can be quite warm but when I saw some of Zaful's dresses I did really love them. My favourites are most definitely the Casual Velvet Maxi Slip Dress and Crushed Velvet Bodycon Slip Dress. I love slip dresses, I think they're perfect for an evening meal on holiday and they allow comfort especially if you're out eating, these ones are super affordable too. 

Like I've said I'm also LOVING palm tree prints, can you even get enough right now? Swimwear, dresses, t-shirts - anything palm tree I literally love.

Also I have to discuss the gingham trend at the moment - I feel like I'm back at school because everything online looks like a primary school summer dress. I used to wait all year round to wear my summer dresses for school and I'm seriously getting nostalgic...these are definitely a must on my wish list this summer. 

I'm not usually so colourful with my choices in clothing however this year I don't know what it is but every online fashion retailer seems to have stepped their game up, I cannot stop browsing.


What's on your wish list this summer? I'd love to know where you're going on holiday this year.

x

*This blog post is in collaboration with Zaful, however as always all opinions are my own 

Follower

Blogroll